Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday Route

Listened to: People talk about the government and budgets on Radio CBC; Death Cab for Cutie

Delivered to: 3

Conversations: 1

Moments of Awkwardness: 3 (Pretty high ratio)

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 4

Own Bad Driving Moments: 0

Things Learnt: Don't do drugs
The Government doesn't tell us all the expenses they have
I must shave more often and maybe get a haircut

Mythical Creatures Seen: 0 (fingers crossed!)

Memorable Moments:

I had a delivery to a house in a nice neighbourhood. I drove up, rang their doorbell and waited. I heard some shuffling followed by the sound of somebody fumbling with the door. But it didn't open. So I rang the door again, making it more obvious that I was delivering something by lifting it up so it could be seen through the eye-hole. Nothing. I knocked. Nothing. So I left the delivery for them and went back to my car knowing that I had just been judged as dangerous or scary by someone. I've never had someone lock a door on me before. It was kind of sad. And ostracizing. Hurray for the state of the world!

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Andrew v. said...

Haha I like your posts. Im sure one day you will see that mythical creature Jim. Maybe that dragon?

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger JEK said...

Oh, I will. It'll just take time and patience. And a lot of imagining and maybe some drugs. We'll see.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha - Jim, I love this!!! This is a good use of a blog if ever I saw one. Laters

 

Post a Comment

<< Home