Saturday, February 25, 2006

Thursday, Feb. 23rd

Listened to: Freestyle on Radio CBC, Mark:7:24-8:30, David Crowder Band

Delivered to: 10

Conversations: Sadly, none.

Awkward Moments: 2

Judgments Passes on the Driving Skills of Others: 3

My Own Bad Driving Moments: 1

Things Learnt: Sadly, nothing. I learnt nothing.

Moments where I nearly wet myself or caused someone else to nearly wet themselves: 2
I walked through the door from a set of stairs just as someone was walking through and he freaked
Then, I was walking down a hallway and this lady was walking down the hallway too. I stopped at an apartment door to deliver, delivered, began to walk down the hallway, turned around a bit and the lady was walking like two feet behind me. Creepy!

Memorable Moments:

This is more of a shame thing. I was waiting at home base for more deliveries and Soul Decision started playing. That really bad, Canadian semi-boy band group. It was a song called "Faded." So, I got my delivery and as I was walking out of the building to my car I began to sing part of the song where the dude says, "No, no, no." There was some mock passion in my voice, as well. And people heard me. And looked at me. I pretended it didn't bother me, but it did. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home