Saturday, February 25, 2006

Friday, Feb. 24th

Fridays are my big days. It is the day where I deliver to the most people. And this day was very much a 'big' day. It was actually quite long, and frustrating. And I don't think I was paying attention to my details very well as my Bad Driving Moments and Judgments passed on people are quite low, which is odd. I am usually a fairly picky driver, at least for others.

Listened to: David Crowder Band, Madly Off in All Directions (CBC Radio), National Playlist (CBC Radio), Jimmy Eat World, Freestyle (Radio CBC) and Romans Chapters 1-12

Delivered to: 38

Conversations: 3

Moments of Awkwardness: 1 (this is low I'm sure. I just wasn't up on keeping track today)

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 2

My Own Bad Driving Moments: 0 (but it was probably a lot higher as I got a lot of calls on my cell phone, and talking on the phone and driving is bad)

Learnt: Fridays can really, really suck

People Named Edna Delivered to: 2

Memorable Moments: Being Finished.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Court said...

Jim you have so many amazing things come out of you mouth. I can't believe that this is what goes on in your mind all day. It seems so.......... This suppose to be one of those hidden complements. Where you realize I am saying. I see the wisdom of God in you so often to see the silly side of Jim is also enjoyable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home