Thursday, June 01, 2006

Friday, May 26th

Listened to: Snow Patrol (I'm on a real kick for this group. They're awesome!), Madly off in all Directions, We are Scientists (another of my faves), Freestyle

Delivered to: 31

Conversations had: 4

Moments of Awkwardness: 2

Judgments Passed: 5

Things Learnt: It would appear that I am a predictable person in some areas of life. Specifically, what I order from Subway as the person at the till knew my sub just by seeing that it was me. I am unsure as to how I feel about this. Part of me desires to rebel against predictability just for the sake of not being predictable. The rest of me is fine with it, comforted really. We'll see which wins out.

For men, 1 drink of alchohol a day reduces the chance of serious heart disease by 41%. Hm.

Memorable Moments: For a large chunk of the day, I was watching the sky sort of fight between sunny and cloudy. For a while there, it was divided in half and the clouds were approaching the sun like it was some type of war. Then I got lost in thought about how cool that would be, but did not crash my car. I was still able to pay attention to the rules of the road. Except for no rolling stops. Who obeys that?

I need to write this more often as I have two memorable moments that make no sense to me. One simply says big dog, which I can only assume had something to do with one heck of a big dog. The other says knitting, tv and tape. Honestly, no idea. It baffles me to no end, but I think it may have something to do with the radio show Freestyle and something they were talking about. Well, like it or live it.

Ratio of conversations to awkward moments: 2 to 1. That's a good day. And a record I think. I usually always have more awkward moments than conversations. Apparently, I am getting to be more at ease around my delivery people.

5 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger mennoknight said...

Maybe you saw a guy wearing a "BIG DAWG" t-shirt...but then you probably would've written "Big Dawg" down I guess.

I HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS DOG!

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

j'adore snow patrol also. One of the speakers used the song Run during a session last summer at Capers and I've loved them ever since!!!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and also... your memorable moments apparently aren't that memorable are they?

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whole Subway thing. Trust me, it's kinda shocking when the "regulars" order something different. It rarely happens.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...we saw a really big dog at the vet last week...maybe that was it? (It was the size of a small horse. Really.)
Samson went to say hello and it was really cute (big and little!!!):D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home