Friday, May 12, 2006

Thursday, May 11th

Listened to: Freestyle, We are Scientists

Delivered to: 11

Conversations had: 1

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed: 1

Things Learnt: My memory now works on smells. Like a walk into a hallway, a memory is triggered and I say, "Hey, this smells like (fill in the blank with a name of someone I deliver to)!" How sad.

Memorable Moments: I walked down this set of stairs to deliver to a basement and there was this little, dead finch on the third to the bottom stair. It was kind of creepy and sad too. It had clearly flown into the window above the stairs and died. I don't like seeing that. I'm too sensitive.

Soap Opera Line I overheard while waiting for Someone to Write a Check: " And it doesn't matter, mom. She doesn't love me. At least not the way I love her." (but imagine poorly acted angst permeating the whole thing. Ah, daytime TV.)

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work best buy zithromax dryer repair in san diego hotel face lift surgery html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home