Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday, May 19th

Listened to: David Crowder, Madly off in all Directions, Snow Patrol, Freestyle, some Pentecostal preacher

Delivered to: 30

Conversations had: 2

Moments of Awkwardness: 2

Judgements Passed on Others: 8

Things Learnt: Don't whiz on the electric fence.

Memorable Moments: I went to the house where last week I encountered a lone whhelchair with no occupant. Today, a week later, it was the same scene. I'm starting to expect foul play but am too lackadaisical to do anything about it. C'est la vie.

Words I looked up on Merriam-Webster to use in today's blog: 1

7 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was it the word whiz that ou looked up??? hehe

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger JEK said...

NO, I know that one off by heart. Boys and knowledge of pee go together like peanut butter and jam.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger mennoknight said...

is that the new Snow Patrol? Any good?

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger JEK said...

The new Snow Patrol is amazing. It rarely leaves my CD player right now.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger mennoknight said...

OK, then I'll buy it later today. I loved their first one.

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Bike rack spare tire breast enlargement pills guide Nikki hilton handbags Glass tile kitchens 1 square business interuption insurance cheap moving companies Inexpensive blowjob sex mpegs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home