Friday, May 19, 2006

Monday, May 15th

Listened to: Freestyle, Snow Patrol

Delivered to: 10

Conversations had: 0

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed on Others: 5

Things Learnt: I really do not think that all semi-drivers value the sanctity of life.

Memorable Moments: There was this table that I believe came from Earl's the Restaurant that was set up on a meridian in the middle of the road with two girls sitting at it waving at all the traffic. I'm pretty sure that's illegal. I wish I could get away with things just because I was hot. What a great life that would be (sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm).

Giant trucks I saw people driving: Way too many to count in this town.

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger RobynRenee said...

Pam and I saw those girls too. We were really hoping a police officer in a bad mood would drive by right then. We had just got cut off so we weren't in the best of moods.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger JEK said...

I totally agree. A police involvment in that would have been awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home