Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Monday, May 8th

Listened to: Freestyle, Mobile

Delivered to: 9

Conversations had: 0

Moments of Awkwardness: 4

Judgments Passed: 3

Things Learnt: There are parties that have started up in North American called "Cuddle Parties." You go, in pajamas (flannel is encouraged), sit around and ask people if they would like to cuddle. It is, apparently, not about sex.

Memorable Moments: There was this local realtor who was driving like a moron. She was actually all three of my passed judgments. She was weaving in and out of traffic and just being a poor driver. She was obviously in a hurry somewhere and I half expected to see a Jesus fish on her car. There wasn't but her phone number was. And I have a cell phone. Oh wow. Let me tell you how many times I wanted to call the number and leave this little message about how this person should maybe realize that driving like a drunk idiot in a vehicle with your number on it may not be that clever. But I didn't. I chickened out. I literally picked up the phone and was ready to dial the number like 4 times. I'm so weak.

There is another entry that makes no sense to me. It looks like it says "Officer in Krad." So, whatever.

Amount of Times I rolled a 10-sided dice to see if I could drive succesfully: 0, because I no longer play those kinds of games.