Thursday, June 01, 2006

Monday, May 29th

Listened to: Stars, Freestyle

Delivered to: 4

Conversations had: 0

Moments of Awkwardness: 2

Judgments Passed: 1

Things Learnt: A polar fleece is the best symbol of what defines Canada as a country.

Reality TV is starting to cause rises in confrontation around the world, specifically in the UK.

I look huggable to some.

Memorable Moments: Some guy wandered up to me and asked if I wanted to buy a digital camera. Then he showed it to me. It looked nice. His asking price was forty dollars. Hmmm. That's fairly cheap for a good camera. Maybe he had a better one and just wanted to make a bit of money off this lesser camera. But when I said no, he quickly hid it in his jacket and slinked, is the best word for it, off to find another customer. I think he stole it. It was a good deal though. And I was tempted for a period of time. Just to be honest.

I was sent to London Drugs to get a package of q-tips. Easy enough. It seriously took me around ten minutes to find the stupid things in the store. I looked everywhere about 3 times, except of course for the one place that they were. How does it make sense that q-tips are found in the baby aisle? How? It doesn't to me, but I don't know much about babies nor like them so maybe it makes sense to others. To me, it's stupid.

Other things that could make a better symbol of what Canada is as a country: Maple stuff, toques, hockey (unfortunately), hep C, Tim Hortons coffee, a rock, cheese. I don't know, lots of stuff. a polar fleece. Racists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home