Sunday, September 10, 2006

Thursday, Sept. 7th

Listened to: Angels and Airwaves, Regina Spektor

Delivered to: 6

Conversations had: 1

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed: 0

Things Learnt: That I should never play with my keys close to the opening doors of an elevator. I came really close to losing them down the shaft.

Stephen Harper has put a bill forward that will reduce the maximum time a senator can be in the Canadian Senate to 8 years. I do not understand much about the Senate but I remember not liking them or thinking that they were worthwhile in Social Studies 9 or 10. So, even though I know very little, I will say that I like this decision and think it is good.

Memorable Moments: None.

Politicians supported that I usually don't: 1

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!Wow!! intresting how your day to day life change's "Hmmmmmmmmmmm"
I'm just bored so I came into your blog and read up on your intresting Life...
}:P :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home