Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday, Sept. 11th

I found out I have a few recorded that I did not post from a few weeks back. I'll see if my notes help me at all.

Listened to: Traffic noises and myself

Delivered to: 4

Conversations had: Other than with myself, 0

Moments of Awkwardness: None that I noticed.

Judgments Passed: 3

Things Learnt: I can actually drive for an hour or more without having to depend on music

Memorable Moments: The whole town smelled like a dirty outhouse that someone threw a dozen stink bombs in. It was gross. Thanks smelly mill that we have.

There was a fellow (older, hence the word fellow) standing outside of the Great Canadian Oil Change with a "Buyer Beware" sign. I was intrigued because I was wondering what people needed to beware of. But, his sign worked. I am a sucker and I will (probably) not go back to the Great Canadian Oil Change. Kudos to you, sir.

Dinosaurs Ridden: 2 in my mind, 1 in reality.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats funny that a guy did that. wow is that allowed - I guess so. Hmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home