Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wednesday, April 26th

Listened to: Freestyle, Imogen Heap

Delivered to: 5

Conversations: 0

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 1

Things Learnt: Apparantly, believe it or not, grapes come from dirt. Amazizing.

There are people on the internet who, if you are planning to travel somewhere, anywhere really, they will match you up with someone that has a couch and will allow you to stay at their house for free. This, to me, seems shady. There are a million things that I have thought of that are wrong with this. They are all sick. I will not share them.

Memorable Moment: I went to the hospital, to deliver something to them. I go there often, either for pickup or delivery. When I get there, I ring a doorbell, someone comes onto a speaker that asks me what I would like, I tell them, then they come to the door, open it and either give me what I am there to pick up or take from me what I have come to deliver. This time, they buzzed me in. So, I pushed the door and walked three steps in, stopped, looked around. There were three nurses sitting in a break room looking at me, obviously unsure as to why I was there. One of them said, "They let you in, huh?" I said, "Yeah, now I'm really confused because they don't ever do that." And they laughed. And sat there while I began to feel more uncomfortable. Then the person came to where I was three steps away from the front door and took my delivery. I quickly left. I really hope they don't buzz me in again. I hate hospitals.

Times I declared someone an idiot in my own head: At least five, maybe more. I'm not a very good person.

3 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger mennoknight said...

I've done that internet thing before sorta, when I went to LA. It worked out OK - except I didn't get a couch, just some floor.

Oh: wedding on Saturday Sept 2nd, but we're planning a Kamloops lunch or something too on Thanksgiving weekend - because Ontario is far away and expensive. This is why we are coming down on May Long.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha thats amusing... why so scared of hospitals? As long as you're healthy there's nothing to worry about... even though it usually smells as thought there should be something to worry about

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger JEK said...

I'm worried that people will think I am sick and wheel me off somewhere where I will endure some sort of sugery/torture that I could have avoided if I had never set foot in there. And they smell like evil, much like German sounds like evil. My absolute scariest place ever would be a German hospital where all the doctors were giant spiders that had needles for appendages. Spooky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home