Saturday, April 29, 2006

Thursday, April 27th

Listened to: Freestyle, Keane, Death Cab for Cutie

Delivered to: 10

Conversations had: 1

Moments of Awkwardness: 2

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 2

Things Learnt: There is a Karaoke machine out now called a Hymnal Plus. It features over 5000 hymns and other church songs or something like that so that your church or group of drunk friends can sing along to traditional hymns from eons past. Apparently, there is an MP3 player so you can add your own songs and it will even do prayers and sermons. It's like that preacher off of Futurama. Creepy but awesome.

I do not understand trade and what is involved with it at all. I heard the deal we cut with America over the soft wood lumber thing and it sounded good to me. But there are people up in arms about it. So, I think I just don't understand. Hey, why should I? I deliver stuff.

The FREEDOM tower is now under construction.

Memorable Moments: I have been neglecting a certain aspect of my job. I have not been giving all of the money I collect over to the store everyday after I am done. I have been doing it every three or four days. The boss wants it done everyday and has told me several times. I have not, at this point, changed my habits. I don't know why, I just haven't. So today, after I was left my FINAL note, the boss came in, pretended to rapidly punch me in my shoulder/solarplexes and asked if I'd done the wallet yet. I said yes. Which was true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home