Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday, April 21st

Listened to: David Crowder Band, Madly off in all Directions (Radio CBC), Canada Reads (Radio CBC), Mobile, Freestyle (Radio CBC)

Delivered to: 27

Conversations had: 1

Moments of Awkwardness: 2

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 2, and around a minute after I passed one and wished that the person would get a ticket for speeding and being a dillhole, I saw a police officer turn on their lights and go chasing after someone. I really hope it was the person I judged!

Things Learnt: In England, driving instructors are now starting to teach self-defense as well. Both in the car and hand-to-hand combat, so that people can protect themselves from road rage. That seems like a great solution. Because I'm sure that the kind of people who are susceptible to road rage are likely to respond well to someone trying to fight them.

Vetrinarians are trained to give lizards enema's. That's the coolest!

Memorable Moments: I passed by the Fairgrounds and my senses were assaulted by the largest amount of trucks and cowboy hats I've ever seen. There was a farm machine show or something like that. It was unreal.

Moments I felt the Urge to Sing that would have ended in Awkwardness: 3

4 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger mennoknight said...

Freestyle was better with Kelly and Steven: discuss.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger JEK said...

I never heard Kelly and Stephen. Or was that when Chris was spending time with his new baby. Because if that was it, I disagree. I like Chris. I don't know why. I just feel he brings a good radio presence to the show.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger mennoknight said...

I guess you mean Cameron? I don't care for him much, maybe that's because I have worked with Stephen a few times and he's funnier than anyone I've ever met. Did you hear Kelly with the chick from Radio 3 a week or so ago? Awkward....

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger JEK said...

Yeah, I did hear that. I really didn't like it at all. It wasn't a wise choice. And I did mean Cameron. Sorry. He sounds like a Chris.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home