Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tuesday, May 2nd

Listened to: Freestyle, an Electronic mixed CD (feat. VNV Nation, Assemblage 23, a sweet cover of the Neverending Story theme song by a band called Echo Image, others)

Delivered to: 6

Conversations had: I'll say one, with a friend that I gave a ride to.

Moments of Awkwardness: 0

Judgments Passed (new Expanded Edition): 3

Things Learnt: Our new government does not instill confidence in me with what they have put forward for their new budget. And this year I can complain because I finally voted.

Memorable Moments: On Freestyle, they were interviewing someone who was involved with a management aspect of a restaurant owned by Alice Cooper. Apparently, Mr. Cooper (not the guy from 'Hanging with Mr. Cooper) is helping charity or something and is giving people the opportunity to trade something for a day with him. Some guy is trading a year's free rent to this woman so that he can play golf with Alice Cooper. Which leads me to a question. What would I trade for a dat with Alice Cooper and then what would I do? I think that I could trade a kidney to a needy child or something (if there was a need and I matched the person that needed it) and I would then go play paintball and make sure that Alice Cooper was on my team. And he would have to dress up in his regular stage get up, make-up and all. And then we would go for mai-tai's and laugh about how he accidentally shot me in the back and I tried to make him sing "Feed my Frankenstein" to distract the other team. What would you do?

Minutes I spent imagining that when I imagined something it came true: 8

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha - thats funny.....i can't say that the idea of sending time with Alice Cooper appeals to me in the slightest, but well good on him anyway for helping charity and stuff....

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hellloooo? What are ya up to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home