Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday, April 18th

I am back, after a brief (in the grand scheme of things) hiatus. No one seemed to miss this but I will continue it anyways, as it is mainly done for my own benefit. If you receive any from it, I consider it more of a bonus.

Delivered to: Around 8

Precentage of Deliveries which were to Professionals Offices ( = no chance for a tip and hard to find parking): 40%

Listened to: Matthew Good, Third Day, A tiny bit of Freestyle

Conversations had: 1, about how I looked too young to be married.

Moments of Awkwardness: 0

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 3 (all big tailgating trucks. Stupids.)

Things Learnt: Really, nothing. But I could say that I learnt my car is starting to cough out a bit too much exhaust. Battlecat may be dying. I hate cars.

Memorable Moments: My route being over, so I could get home and continue learning how to play "Apparitions". It is truly exciting to me to be able to play songs that I love to listen to. Booyah!

Times I said Booyah: Just once, or twice, just now. I mean, come on, who says that?

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I so missed it - glad you're back. woot woot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home