Saturday, April 08, 2006

Friday, April 7th

Listened to: VNV Nation, Madly off in all Directions, some poetry contest for like a minute before I shut it off (total crap!), the new Passion worship series CD, Freestyle, United Live

Delivered to: 30

Conversations had: 3 (and they're always good on Friday, as these are the people I know the best. So many sweet old laies that just want to talk for a bit. It's good.)

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed on the Walking Skills of Others: 1, as there were no bad drivers but as I was attempting to park next to the hospital in this skinny little parking lot, there were three hospital workers who had just finished work and were walking so slowly down this parking lot, in the part where I need to drive. I even subtly revved the engine a bit, just in case they hadn't noticed me, but they just kept on walking in the middle. I stand behind my life statement on this on. People are stupid.

Things Learnt: Nova Scotia is apparently one of the best places to go if you love to garage sale. You'd have to get up really early in the morning to get there from here and get the good stuff. It'd probably all be gone by then.

Russell Crowe needs professional help in a bad way.

Memorable Moments: Every Friday, one of my highlights is listening to Madly off in all Directions on CBC Radio. It's a comedy show that they do for half an hour each Friday. It's really funny, occasionally they do have a bad comedian on, and it makes me laugh, which is one of my favorite things. This week, it was a repeat, though. It was the same one that was played last week. I was choked at first, but then the comedian came on and it was this lady called Nicki Payne and she is funny. One of my faves. So, even though I'd heard it already, I listened to it again. And I laughed. Ha ha ha.

Number of desires I had to play "Frogger" in traffic: 2

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger JEK said...

I thought you had a job? Or are you refering to me? Who's unemployed? I don't get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home