Monday, October 02, 2006

Tuesday, Sept. 12th

Listened to: Freestyle, North by NorthWest (which I usually don't listen to but they were talking about wine, so I listened), a mixed CD of worship music

Delivered to: 6

Conversations had: 0

Moments of Awkwardness: 0, for me. Maybe more for others. I like to think I don't create much awkwardness but a truly awkward person would probably think the same thing, so who knows?

Judgments Passed: 2 (There's always something to write here. Maybe I should work on that.)

Things Learnt: I learned much about the red wine called Merlot. Fast forward to today and I have forgotten it all.

Memorable Moments: I went to Gourmet Greens, our local vegetable produce store (great store, by the way) and purchased some "Gourmet Greens" and oranges and reds, I think. The lady asked me if I had brought my bags this day. I was surprised as I am not a regular of this store but she remembered that I occasionally brought my own grocery bags. It was kind of neat. I had to say no, though. I'm very inconsistent. What a great impression to make.

Bad Impressions Made: Only God knows.

3 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger mennoknight said...

man, gourmet greens are the best kind of greens!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger mennoknight said...

wait, nevermind - I forgot about collared greens. I take that back.

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never been there, but often thought about checking that store out... I shall have to do that some time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home