Saturday, March 18, 2006

Thursday, March 16th

Listened to: Freestyle, Stars, K-OS

Quote of the Day: "When there's nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire."

Delivered to: 6

Conversations: 1

Moments of Awkwardness: 0

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 0

My Own Bad Driving Moments: 0

Things Learnt: The movie "Dumbo" is a work of fiction and in no way is it true

Childhood Dreams Shattered: 1

Memorable Moments: So, I had some bad meat the night before and then again for lunch (not knowing that it was bad). This caused havoc within my system that did not show up until my route. I think playing squash really brought it all out, figuratively speaking. So I had this explosive need to go to the bathroom but there was really nowhere for me to go. There are many places to go but most that I would feel comfortable using in regular circumstances there is not enough privacy in. I was afraid that the explosive noise of my release (I'm trying to say this tastefully) would be heard by all who were around. This, I deduced, would be slightly embarassing. So, I just held it until I got home and promptly spent some therapeutic time in my bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home