Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tuesday, March 7th

I didn't really keep track of anything for this day. But I can remember some of it. The rest, I will make up. I will leave it to you, the discerning reader, to figure out which is which.

Listened to: Death Cab for Cutie, Fall Out Boy (I gave CBC radio a break for today. I didn't feel like learning any useless tidbits of information from Freestyle)

People Delivered to: 2 Billion (give or take a couple)

Conversations (not about work or weather): 2, surprisingly both about the mating habits of the Australian Koala Bear

Awkward Moments: 2 Billion (give or take a couple)

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: Just one. Instead of merging properly, they rammed a car off the road, fingered them and then drove off into the sunset. How silly!

My Own Bad Driving Moments: See above.

Things I Found Funny that Probably were Not: Myself, as I write this blog. I'm so witty.

Things Learnt: Bears do not take part in dance-off's and not because they physically can't but because it demeans their majestic nature.
Nobody ever wants to play car tag

Elephants played with: 2

Memorable Moments:

Playing with elephants, duh.

Saving five babies from a burning building and receiving the key to the city because of my heroic act. The most memorable moment was then using that key to unlock everything that I could just because I could. Who gives away a key to the city? Really. Suckers.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jiiiimmm - why no posts? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home