Monday, March 13, 2006

Friday, March 10th

Listened to: Mixed CD's (feat. Jimmy Eat World, Keane, Frou Frou, Collective Soul, Bloc Party, etc.) Madly off in All Directions, The National Playlist, Freestyle

Delivered to: 25

Conversations had: 3

Moments of Awkwardness: 4

Judgments passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 7 (a bad day for our drivers)

My Own Bad Driving Moments: 3

Things Learnt: Luna the Killer Whale was killed today by a propeller from a tug boat
You can buy art prints of DNA to hang on your wall
There is a Live Action Simpsons opening that you can find on the internet

Memorable Moments:

One of the old fellows that I deliver to had obviously just finished eating something for as we were talking, just at the end of the conversation, he ended up spitting out this little chunk of food onto my jacket. I don't know if he noticed and I pretended not to until I was back at my car when I promptly wiped it off.

As I was driving down the highway, I saw what looked to me to be two dead horses in a field. They were just laying on the ground, seemingly lifeless. It was sad. But sometime during that day there must have been a faith healer or something come through town because when I drove by again they were up and running about the field. It was truly a miracle.

E-brake slides I wish I'd done: 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home