Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday, March 15th

Listened to: Freestyle, David Crowder Band

Favorite Line: "And my heart burns for You."

People Delivered to: 3 (2 were close enough to walk to. Boooorrrringggg.)

Conversations: 0

Moments of Awkwardness: 0

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: I drove like two kilometers. I wasn't out long enough to judge anybody. So, 0.

My Own Bad Driving Moments: Sadly enough, 5.

Things Learnt: A lot about Biblical authority and how we, as the church, can return to interpreting and reading our Bibles correctly. (It's my book that I had a lot of time to read)

Memorable Moments: There was this interview with some guy who immigrated from the Middle East somewhere to small town Saskatchewan. He was talking about his cookbook and he was 80 or something like that. He rambled on more than anybody I've ever heard. It was awkward.

Corporate Takeovers Stopped: 2

3 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Andrew v. said...

Uhhhhh... "My heart burns for you" from the song entitled Obsession?
Because I am playing that song right now and I read that line, and it was at that part in the song...
Weird.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger JEK said...

totally weird. That was the song. The David Crowder version. I love how hey plays it. It's so cool.

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm - you had 5 bad driving moments in 2km? Thats amazing!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home