Monday, March 13, 2006

Thursday, March 9th

Listened to: Freestlye on Radion CBC, my Driving Mix (songs I love to sing, air guitar and play drums on my steering wheel to.)

Delivered to: 6

Conversations had: Almost one

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 3

My Own Bad Driving Moments: 0

Things Learnt: When refering to Winnie the Pooh, I will use his full name, not a shortened version of either.

Memorable Moments:

On the radio, the people were talking with a person who had set up some sort of art gallery of this artist who was the original drawer of Winnie the Pooh (not A.A. Milne). Apparently this guy was a popular political cartoonist and nobody really knows that about him now. They were talking about how he just gets associated with Pooh. And after the first minute or so, instead of saying "Winnie the..." before the Pooh part, they just used Pooh to desribe the drawings. It made for good radio, because I am a child.

Favorite Quotes from said radio show:

"I don't think he quite hated Poo(h), it just irritated him."
"They were so closely associated with Poo(h)."
"...Milne's books on Poo(h)."

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! That's really funny. Is it wrong that poo is such a funny subject?? Hmmmmm - I don't think I actually care - that made me laugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home