Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday, March 21st

Listened to: Freestlye, Kent (the Swedish wonder band) and the new Ben Harper

Favorite Line: Something that Kent sings in broken english as the original album is in their own language and they translated this one into english. I don't get how people can do that so easily.

Delivered to: 4

Conversations had: 1

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 2

My Own Bad Driving Moments: 1, I think. I looked behind me and beside me before changing lanes and did not see anybody. After I changed lanes, there was someone right behind me. I must assume, therefore, that I had cut them off. Pity.

Things Learnt: If I had Pay-Per-View, I could pay $9.95 and watch a seance where people try to communicate with the spirit of John Lennon. Oh TV. You silly thing.

Memorable Moments: Getting a really big tip (big for me). That's it. It's all about the cash and the bling with me. I'm shallow.

Protests Passed by Without Caring: 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home