Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday, March 28th

Listened to: Freestyle, 2 Corinthians 1-8

Delivered to: 2

Book Read while Waiting for something to Do: A Long Way Down

Conversations: 0!

Moments of Awkwardness: 0!

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 0!

My Own Bad Driving Moments: 0! (the exclamation points are a desperate attempt to make my day seem much more exciting than it actually was. Seeing as how it started out with a consultation with a dentist, what else could I have expected? My cell group meeting was a high point, though.)

Things I Learnt: People have paper airplane contests. And not just when they're bored with nothing to do. They go out of their way and have national championships and such. But, I guess I can't say much. At least they have a hobby.

Memorable Moments: I gots my car washed. Its all purdy now. Yuck yuck yuck.

Children I did not hit: At least seven. Yeah, seven.

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we once had a paper airplane contest in social in like grade 10. We had to write secret messages on our planes - mine had something to do with the fact that I suspected our teacher was brainwashing us!

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Andrew v. said...

I was actually the champion of Rossland during our paper airplane throwing contest. It kept going and going untill it hit a house, but it still won, and I got a ribbon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home