Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday, April 3rd

Listened to: Freestyle, We Are Scientists

Delivered to: 3

Conversations had: 2 (a memorable ratio of conversations to deliveries; perhaps the best yet)

Moments of Awkwardness: 0

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 0, mainly because I wasn't paying attention to the bad. I was focused on the good. I didn't see much of that either, though.

Things Learnt: There are people who are passionate about pencils the way that people can be passionate about God and things that they love. I feel this is strange and somewhat sad.

Memorable Moments: I went to get a decaf coffee at 'Bucks after work, but the current decaf available was old and there were all sorts of grinds in it. So, they gave me a decaf Americano (Espresso thinned out with hot water) instead, at the same price, which is a good forty cents off. As I'm writing this, I have the strangest feeling that something like this has been a memorable moment before. Sad, that coffee can mean this to me.

Tears Shed over Hearing that Angelina walked out on Brad: 0. I mean, come on, what did the guy expect? She doesn't seem exactly stable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home