Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday, March 27th

Listened to: Freestyle, Stars

Delivered to: 2

Conversations had: 0

Moments of Awkwardness: 0

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 2

My Own Bad Driving Moments: 0

Things I Learnt: There are classes on people watching, or some professors in University give their students assignments that involve people watching and then instruct them how to do that. This seems more stalker night school than higher education. But that's just my thought

The Kamloops newspapers are, oh, let's say, less than interesting.

Memorable Moments: My day was so terribly boring that there could not truly be any memorable moments. I delivered to two people, forgot to bring a book and then spent the rest of the time sitting around the store, reading newspapers and dying a little inside as every minute passed.

Minutes of my life I will never get Back: 120

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I took cultural anthropology I had to do a people watching assignment. I think i'm a stellar people watcher, but my teacher didn't. I don't remember the grade I got, but I remember not being happy with it...So it probably wasn't pointy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home