Monday, April 03, 2006

Friday, March 31st

Listened to: Echo Image, Madly Off in all Directions, The National Playlist (the final episode), Stephen Toon, Freestyle

Delivered to: 26

Conversations had: 4

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 2

My Own Bad Driving Moments: 0 (this will be my last record of my own poor driving. I originally put it in because I knew that I was just as prone to drive poorly as the people that I passed judgments on for their lack of skills. Now, I don't really care. I feel as though I am a great driver and it will be left at that)

Things Learnt: Poo is not always a good conversation starter

Memorable Moments: I didn't write anything down and it was a while ago, so I've got nothing

Things Flung: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home