Sunday, February 11, 2007

Friday, Feb. 9th

Listened to: Married life in the Spirit by Stuart Briscoe (he is an elderly British chap who is teaching through the book of Ephesians. It's awesome.), Afganada (which I have now started to like), Bloc Party (the new one. Boo ya!), Freestyle on CBC radio

Deliverd to: 26

Conversations had: 2

Moments of Awkwardness: 3

Judgments Passed: 5

Things Devoured: One Footlong Subway Melt on Honey Oat, Two White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, Three Fountain Drinks of Diet Coke, One Grande Decaf Americano, a stick of gum

Learnt: All about a certain old persons adventures in the wonderful land of Diarrhea.

Webster's defines diarrhea as 1. Abnormally frequent intestinal evacuations with more or less fluid stools and 2. Excessive flow. If you went with definition number two, there could be a lot more things that have diarrhea than just the norm. That strikes me as interesting. "Hey look, the river sure has diarrhea this week." I like definition number one, mostly because it has the word 'evacuation' in it.

Memorable Moments: I was told by one of my regular Friday deliverees that underneath my smooth exterior (which was my first point of confusion) there is a thug wanting to break free. He then called his girlfriend (or who I assume was his girlfriend) over and asked her if she thought that. Clearly high, she said "F*** Yeah. Then put her fist out for me to pound and said her name was Brandee. I half-heartedly offered my own fist and name in reply. I was then told by the deliveree that they needed to get me into the gangster rap scene. But not the new stuff, like 50 and whatnot. That's for old women. But Tupac and Biggie. I disagreed by saying the message was too negative. He then told me that it was real life and how can real life be negative. I still disagreed. But I smiled, was friendly, because he is a nice guy, and went back to Battlecat where I continued to listen to "Married Life in the Spirit" by Stuart Briscoe. Fascinating.

Evacuation: Something evacuated or discharged

Evacuate: To remove the contents of: Empty; to withdraw from military occupation of.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Savage said...

first off... gross.... second, let me get this sorted out in my head. Did the definition use evacuate or evacuation in the sentence. Becuase I still am trying my hardest not to mentally picture all of this. Just that I hve a hard time imagining a military withdrawl in the diahhrea topic. But as for you getting into the gangster rap seen. Hardcore bro. Thats wicked. I think that the OG is a lot better than all the new crap. I mean like chamillionare? Before they were just abreviating their names now they jsut make up words for names.... it's very rediculous. First you'll need to dosomething about the lack of bling that you own. I picture you looking like Laurence Tureaud type. Clean cut, lots of gold chains, some good gang colours... it'll make quite an impression for your deliveries and for the church. ya thats what the church needs these days... gangs. Stay outta the drugs son.

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha - that was the funniest blog ever! And I LOVE Stuart Briscoe and Jill. Definaltey Caperwrayers!!!! Haha. And secondly - I hope I'm around to witness the day that your inner thug breaks out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home