Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tuesday, Feb. 6th (Back Again)

I decided I should once again update. It has been awhile. I will not go back and review what I have done. I will just start afresh. Here we go.

Delivered to: 4

Listened to: Collective Soul, We are Scientists

Conversations had: 1

Moments of Awkwardness: 0

Judgments Passed: 1

*New: Things Devoured: Fruit Source plus Veggie fruit bar, Grande Gold Coast Coffee

Things Learnt: There are people in the world who do not understand what loading zones are for. They are not called waiting zones and they are mostly two spots large so that two people can stop there, not so one douchebag can fill up both spots.

Car detailing involves things I never thought it actually involved. It sounds quite meticulous. Thanks Sheldon.

Memorable Moments: Receiving Battlecat back from Toyota after he got rearended thanks to an idiot pedestrian and a tailgating, non-attention paying driver. I had to drive a PT Cruiser around for a week. I did not like. It was glorious to be reunited with my faithful steed.

Currently Reading: The Warrior-Prophet by R. Scott Bakker

Notable Books I Read While My Blog was Silent: I read a lot over the last little while as I have rediscovered my love for reading. I would like to highlight some of my favorites.

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safron Foer; Gates of Fire by Steven Pressfield (thanks Lorne); The Emotionally Healthy Church by Peter Scazzero; Eragon by Christopher Paolini; The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky; The Question of God by Dr. Armand M. Nicholi, Jr.; A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore.

I enjoyed these books immensely. Take that for what it's worth.

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger mennoknight said...

I celebrate the return of Delivery Life! I celebrated with Celebrex! (the miracle anti-inflammatory brought to you by Pfizer Inc.)

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - i so did not expect to see a post from you, but I was totally excited to read something new!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Savage said...

Sorry to hear that you got hit in the rear. Even more so that you had to be seen inpublic driving a PT crusier. I must say it was good to see you out last time. We'll have to try and make that more of a habit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home