Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thursday, Nov. 9th

Listened to: Freestyle

Delivered to: 6

Conversations had: 0

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed: 1

Things Learnt: There is a band that sounds really good out there, at least one of their songs does, called Greenwich Mean Time. I haven't googled them yet but fully plan on doing it.

I do not like Traditional Japanese Folk Pop Funk Music. The sound does not appeal to my senses.

Memorable Moments: There is a musician/performer from Vancouver who also works as a cremationist. Interesting combo but it makes sense in a strange way. There was a song of his played though called "West Van Girl" and the lyrics made me laugh. One line said, "West Van girl, may I whisper East Van things in your ear?" Harmless enough, if not kind of cheesy. But the whole time I just kept thinking of these guy whispering these song lyrics into the ear of this dead girl before she was about to get cremated. It was weird.

I am adding a new category. I have discovered being a delivery person, that delivery people are not always treated with the highest regard. Surprise, surprise. I think there are two schools of people when it comes to how to treat delivery people. One is the person that is very grateful as they feel as if they are putting the delivery person out of their way by getting them to deliver. These people are nice, even if they don't quite understand that delivering is the point of a delivery job. The other school is one that mistreats the driver because they are already doing exactly what they ask, why not see what else they will stoop themselves to. So, I have decided to include a new category directly following this paragraph.

Abuse Taken: 2

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Savage said...

ok ok ok... now let me get this staight... how does Traditional Japanese Folk Pop Funk Music not appeal to you? I mean seriously.... whats missing from the music? There's this sort of old school ninja sound with a new twist of house of pain off beat music that sort of sounds like melted buttered cheese in the microwave. With of course some surieken.
As for being a drug pusher. well not all people feel the same about your 'career'. These are innocent people you know. Why is it agian you sell pot to old ladies? I thought you worked for the church. well I wont pass judgement as thats not my place, but I seriously hope you get over your drinking problem. Now if you excuse me my children want some more cold aphagetti from the can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home