Thursday, November 09, 2006

Monday, Nov. 6th

Listened to: Freestyle

Delivered to: 8

Conversations had: 0

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed: 0

Things Learnt: I respond the same to any apartment building intercom systems. I have decided next week to grab my digital voice recorder, record my two or three responses to said intercom devices onto the recorder and play those into the intercom instead of speaking. I will let you know about the results.

Memorable Moments: Being finished.

Book Reading: I am adding a new category. The reasons are that I would like to read more and if I am posting about what I am reading, I will be able to see how long I have spent on a certain book. I will post at the beginning of each week my book for that week.
This week: Straken by Terry Brooks. A part of the High Druid of Shannara Trilogy. Make fun if you will. It doesn't phase me.

4 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Chantaloupe? said...

Wanna know a funny thing? It's faze, not phase, in this instance. It's like how the English language is supposed to be except we're so used to typing words that probably shouldn't sound the way they look that we miss out on the words that actually make sense! So enjoy! Enjoy this wonderful word that looks like it sounds! Spread the word even! And I'm happy for you that you're doing this book thing. Sometimes I dream about reading books for pleasure...

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger mennoknight said...

How are those High Druid books? I never got into them.

It's good to read new stuff again, once my desk moves away from the bottom of the stairs at work I'll be able to update a little more frequently.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger JEK said...

The High Druid books are great. I didn't terribly enjoy the Voyage Trilogy before this one. It seemed that Brooks didn't put as much effort into it as he usually does. I felt that the High Druid series was back on par (ha ha. Par. Get it?). I would recommend it.

And, Chantal, that is weird about the word.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Savage said...

Brools is crap! Seriously jimmy you haven't changed a bit. I mean we've discussed this a million times. The eye of the world sries was way cooler. Now if you will excuse me I have to work on my character some more and feed my kids another excellent meal of cold alphagetti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home