Thursday, February 15, 2007

Monday, February 12th

Listened to: Evidence that Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell

Delivered to: 5

Conversations had: 1

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed: 0

Things Devoured: One Grande Sumatra, a stick of gum

Things Learnt: Further adventures and developments in the wonderful land of Diarrhea from the old lady. She needs to see a surgeon about it. I can't imagine that's good at all. I also can't/don't want to imagine what that would be about.

Memorable Moments: There was this little white, yappy dog that came out of a house and just sat by my car as I was trying to leave. It disappeared as I was backing up and I didn't want to run it over, so I opened up the door to see where it was. Then it tried to get in the open door but I didn't want to steal it from its owner. That probably wouldn't reflect well on the people I deliver for. So, I had to back out of the driveway, door open, watching the dog and the rearview mirror the whole time. People should learn the concept of leashes. Or fences.

Currently Reading: The Thousandfold Thought by R. Scott Bakker

Semitrucks that I passed as I Drove from One End of Town to the Other (Which took Eight Minutes): 25. Apparently five thirty is the optimum travel time for giant trucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home