Sunday, March 26, 2006

Thursday, March 23rd

Listened to: Freestyle on Radio CBC, Matthew Good (solo stuff)

Delivered to: 11

Conversations had: 0 (so, so lonely. I think it's because of my shaggy hair. Old people like nicely groomed people.)

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed on the Driving Skills of Others: 3

My Own Bad Driving Moments: 2

Things I Learnt: Apparently songtapper.com is one of the most time consuming websites in the world. My personality leans towards time wasting so I have hesitated checking it out.

Rex Goudie Sucks. As well as all Canadian Idol winners, and most contestants. If I ever like one of them, I will have to become a hermit in the mountains and whip myself with pine branches until the demons leave me. I came close with Hedley. Their first song was catchy but then I saw an interview with them and wanted all of them to get herpes and die. Not Christian, but honest.

Memorable Moments: I saw this bumper sticker that was this prayer. It read, "Dear Jesus, Protect me from your followers." I laughed. Then I thought about a lot of Christians that I have driven with. I laughed again because truth is often what is most funny.

Turkeys Basted: 0

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just about peed my pants laughing with about the whole Rex, Canadian Idol thing. Very funny - actually I didn't even read the last paragraph of your post yet, because I was so highly amused.

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just read the last paragraph - what a great statment. I feel like praying that myself a lot of the time!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger JEK said...

Thank you for appreciating my commentary. I'm glad I could make you laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home