Friday, February 16, 2007

Thursday, February 15th

Listened to: Evidence that Demands a Verdict, K-OS

Delivered to: 10

Conversations had: 1

Moments of Awkwardness: 0

Judgments Passed: 1

Things Devoured: Nothin'

Things Learnt: People who have the last name Tickle are not necesarily jovial by nature

Memorable Moments: I was sitting in my car, recording another person delivered to, and it started to rain. My stereo had not come on yet and the sound of the rain falling on my metal, or tin, whatever cars are made out of, roof. It was calming. I have missed the rain.

Thought: If your house is around 100 feet away from the road and someone driving on said road can see clearly what it is that you are watching on TV through your living room window, your TV may be too big. Our culture is stupid.

4 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger mennoknight said...

Did you know there's a Nascar driver named Dick Trickle? Why wouldn't you call yourself Richard, honestly?

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger mennoknight said...

Oh, it said Tickle. My mistake.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger mennoknight said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Savage said...

stop watching my tv!... or at least looking through my windows!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home