Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tuesday, February 13th

Listened to: Freestyle, Martha Wainright

Delivered to: 3

Conversations had: 1

Moments of Awkwardness: 0

Judgments Passed: 4 (most coming within the last half hour, as usual)

Things Devoured: One Grande Americano (are we sensing a theme to what it is I devour?)

Things Learnt: Lawnmower = bad Valentines gift

Memorable Moments: There is a family that I deliver to often, about once or twice a week. They have a dog that doesn't get out much and is kind of fat. She is a Lab, I think. Anyway, she has gotten to know me and always brings her ball over to me whenever I come because I kicked it once and she thought I was playing with her. So, now I have started playing with her. What can I say? I'm a sucker for dogs.

Frightening and Unnatural Noises Made by my Car: 4

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Heather said...

My prof brings his dog to class, and I always feel the need to play with him - he is wee, somewhat between the size of Samson and my dog, I think, adorable and his name is Jasper. He just kind of makes psych class more pleasant.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Savage said...

lawn mower isn't such a hot idea for a valentines day gift eh?... xnay that one then... drat.... I thought I finally was catching on here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home