Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Friday, February 23rd

Listened to: Snow Patrol, Afganada, Freestyle, Mixed CD (used for inspiration for writing)

Delivered to: 35

Conversations had: 2

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed: 2

Things Devoured: Something at Subway but I didn't write it down and I don't have that good of a memory. Probably a Subway Melt with cookies and pop, though.

Things Learnt: A fellow by the name of Amos Lee could be a good musician. One song sounded good.

Memorable Moments: There was a young lasy who I passed by on the street that had a leash in her hand but I couldn't see what it was that she was walking. It was too small. So, my expectations were raised that it was some cute little puppy that she was walking. As I passed by and was able to see what in fact she was walking, it turned out to be small and fuzzy but it was not a puppy. It was a ferret. Weird. Somewhat cool but weird.

There was the most disgusting smell I have ever smelt in my life in the stairway that led to an apartment room I needed to deliver to. I don't even know how to describe it. On the second flight there were wet spots, indicating that someone had peed/discharged some mystery fluid/leaked something out of a garbage bag. It was gross. It actually reminded me of a time when some friends on a break from working at a camp found a squirtgun and filled it with whatever leftover, disgusting fluids that were in the fridge of one of the friends homes. We had plans to drive by and squirt someone but we could not bring ourself to do it. A sad moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home