Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday, March 2nd

Listened to: A bunch of mixed CD's that I had not written down anything that was on them. So, I needed to listen and take notes as to what songs there were. Very dangerous while on the road. No crashes, though. I will highlight some of the artists/songs from said CD's. Go West (not the song but the band. Google them, they rule), Pet Shop Boys, that song from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure when they're standing in the future with Billy the Kid and Socrates and all the future people start air guitaring, Turtle Power (rap from the original movie), John Mayer, random future pop groups, You Can Call me All, Billy Joel, Wang Chung and so on. It was a good day for music. However, Afganada, a radio drama which I did not originally like and have grown to like, was replaced by Canada Reads, some debate about what book is best featuring musicians and other quasi-famous Canadians defening their favorite book. Didn't listen.

Delivered to: 33

Conversations had: 2

Moments of Awkwardness: 1

Judgments Passed: 0

Things Devoured: Footlong Spicy Italian Sub on Honey Oat, water, gum

Things Learnt: Cancer lowers hemoglobens, I think.

Memorable Moments: It was a very circular day. In one resthome, or whatever they're called, there was a circle of old ladies, in a room that I passed by, playing with a balloon. They were all hitting it into the air to each other in the circle and they were having fun. It is a fun activity, it was just something I did not expect to see a group of older ladies doing. Then, as I left another building there was a drum circle outside of the funeral home. I thought it was neat.

My most memorable moment of them all was quitting. Oh, it has been a long time coming. And it felt good to say that I will not be doing this job anymore. I think it's the first time I've technically been able to quit a job. All the rest I've had have just ended. It was pretty awesome. Two more weeks.

Jobs I will no longer be doing: This one.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Savage said...

mmmmm.... hemoglobins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home