Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tuesday, Feb. 27th

Listened to: Freestyle, and for some reason I have in brackets the words "Mother Mother." I am guessing it may be a band or an expression of some unfathomable emotion.

Delivered to: 6

Conversations had: 0

Moments of Awkwardness: 0

Judgments Passed: 2 (even on my birthday I'm judgmental. What a jerk.)

Things Devoured: Nothing but loneliness. Actually, that night there were mass amounts of sushi eaten by myself, my wife and two close friends while watching "Idiocracy", a dumb but funny flick.

Things Learnt: KFC is attempting to get the Pope to bless, not just approve of but bless, their new fish sandwich as a way for Lent observers to eat quickly and conveniently but still follow "No Meat Fridays." I feel it is somewhat of a stretch.

Memorable Moments: Sadly, none.

Currently Reading: "The Idiot" by Fyodor Dostoevsky.

3 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Savage said...

happy birthday by the way. best wishes and hope you had a great day

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger mennoknight said...

Oh yeah, it was your birthday! I hope you got to eat cake.

Also, did you hear Freestyle is going to be off the air pretty soon, replaced by "something" by Ghomeshi? AWESOME I CANT WAIT FOR MORE DROP INS FROM HIS HIPSTER TORONTO FRIENDS!!!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger JEK said...

Are you kidding? That's horrible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home