Friday, March 09, 2007

Monday, March 5th

Listened to: Freestyle, Keane

Delivered to: 5

Conversations had: 0

Moments of Awkwardness: 0

Judgments Passed: 1

Things Devoured: Zip.

Things Learnt: People actually play underwater hockey as a competetive sport. I think there should be a limit to what we call sports and claim as our creative brainchild. I can't just say, hey, tennis on the moon. Good idea, and now it is my idea. No one else may develop a tennis on the moon league. The location something is played does not change the sport just the stakes.

Memorable Moment: I don't know. I didn't write anything down. Probably reading and being done.

Days left: 8, because I miss one day next week.

Currently Reading: Lord Foul's Bane by Stephen R. Donaldson. I had to take a break from "The Idiot." I can only read it in smaller chunks.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Savage said...

too late there's already a moon tennis league. I think you have to be a creative genius to come up with a sport thats never truly been done before. like underwater ping pong....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home